High-speed Refrigerated Centrifuge
Introducing the Pinnacle PC321, a state-of-the-art refrigerated centrifuge equipped with a brushless DC motor. Designed for versatility, it offers a speed range from 500 to 15,000 rpm, making it suitable for a broad spectrum of laboratory tasks.
- Speed & Capacity: With a rotor capacity of up to 24×1.5/2.0mL tubes, achieve speeds ranging from 500 to 15,000 rpm.
- Time Settings: Flexible time setting range from 30s to 99h59min, complemented by a continuous run function.
- Quiet Operation: Ensures a noise level of less than 65dB(A), promoting a peaceful lab environment.
- Rapid Cooling: Achieve your desired temperature in less than 8 minutes, thanks to the efficient pre-cooling feature.
- User-Friendly Interface: Navigate with ease using the high-resolution touch screen and intuitive bar-shaped indicator light.
|Speed Range (RPM)||
500 to 15,000 rpm; increment: 100rpm
21,130 ×g (15,000 rpm)
24×1.5/2.0mL tubes (standard),
|Time Setting Range||
30s-99h59min, with continuous run function
Brushless DC motor
|Speed Accuracy (RPM)||
520× 305× 285
|Noise Level (dB)||
|Temperature Control Range||
-10 °C to +40 °C
|Maximum Speed Temperature Control||
4 °C (continuous)
|Pre-cooling Time (from Room Temperature)||
≤8 minutes from RT ( ～21°C) to 4°C
|SOFT Brake Function||
|Condensate Drain Function||
Built-in Condensate Tank
- Multiple rotors suited for various applications: 24×1.5/2.0 mL tubes, 18×1.5/2.0mL tubes or spin columns, 12x5mL tubes, 4×8×0.2mL PCR strips/tubes (for 4×0.2 mL PCR strips or 32×0.2mL PCR tubes)
- Maximum Relative Centrifugal Force (RCF) is up to 21,130×g (15,000 rpm)
- The standard rotor comes with aerosol-tight lid that ensures safe handling of hazardous samples.
- Double lock lid design offers improved safety, and the lid can be easily closed with light pressure.
- A 5-inch, high resolution touch screen with wide viewing angle and an intuitive user interface provides excellent user experience.
- Streamlined bar-shaped indicator light changes color or flashes to indicate working status, warning, and alarms.
- With wide temperature control range: -10°C to +40°C
- With a fast pre-cooling time (Room Temperature to 4°C in only 8 minutes), the centrifuge is ready for use in a very short time.
- Ensures reliable cooling at 4°C, even at maximum rotor speed.
- Built-in condensate tank to prevent the accumulation of condensate in the rotor chamber.