Dry Bath Incubator (for 4 blocks)
The Pinnacle laboratory heat block is an exceptional piece of equipment, offering high precision and power for a multitude of applications.
- Powerful Heat Output: The heat block boasts a robust heat output of 430W, capable of handling demanding tasks.
- Wide Temperature Range: It operates within a temperature range from room temperature plus 5°C to 150°C, catering to a variety of needs.
- LED Temperature Display: The heat block comes with an LED temperature display for easy temperature monitoring.
- Adjustable Resolution: It features an adjustable resolution of 0.1K, allowing for precise temperature controls.
- External Sensor Connection: The unit has a connection for an external temperature sensor, providing further precision.
- Safety Features: Designed with safety in mind, it includes a fixed safety circuit and boasts a protection class of IP 21.
- PT1000 Temperature Sensor: The heat block includes a PT1000 temperature sensor for direct temperature control in the sample vessel.
- Adjustable Timing Range: It offers an adjustable timing range from 1 minute to 99 hours and 59 minutes, accommodating a wide range of experiments and procedures.
|Number of Blocks||
|Heat Output [W]||
|Heating temperature range [°C]||
|Adjustment and Display Resolution [K]||
|Connection for Ext. Temperature Sensor||
DIN 12 878
|PT 1000 variation; DIN EN 60751 Kl. A [K]||
< = ± (0.15 + 0.002 x ITI)
|Temperature stability within the blocks > 60°C * [±°C]||
|Temperature Uniformity > 60°C * [K]||
|Heating rate / Heat up time with external sensor * [K/min]||
|Set-up Plate Material||
|Set-up Plate Dimensions [mm]||
|Fixed safety circuit [°C]||
|Time Setting Range||
1min – 99h59min
|Dimensions (W x H x D) [mm]||
152 x 86 x 465
|Permissible Ambient Temperature [°C]||
5 – 40
|Permissible Relative Humidity||
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529||
|Power Input [W]||
- LED display for easy reading
- 3D digital wheel adjustment of Time and temperature
- Adjustable temperature is up to 150°C
- High temperature stability is up to ±0.2°C
- Machined aluminum heating unit allows for highly precise control of temperature
- Included PT1000 temperature sensor allows temperature control directly in the sample vessel.
- Adjustable timing range of 1min to 99h59min
- Fixed safety circuit
- Error code display
- Various applications with different blocks
- Automatic calibration with external PT1000 temperature sensor